Are you an experienced and skilled tiler? Do you want to support, lead and oversee jobs while guiding an on-site team? Are you sick of running your own business, chasing jobs, managing quotes? If you are sitting there nodding your head, then this is the job for YOU!
Get that independent feeling without the added pressure of running a business. At DnA we are currently hiring an experienced tiler who would -after undergoing training- ideally report to the Operations Manager and be in charge of a small to medium tiling team. Based in the Williamstown District; we are after team that are local and/or will also be able to travel for business needs.
Our experienced tiler must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal conduct, skill and attention to detail, be confident in running a team with a fair and positive outlook, driven by challenges and will not be not scared to ask for support.
This role will be:
- Hands on; we will require your expertise and skills when completing jobs
- Varied; no day will be the same, every day will be structured so you have a plan to follow
- Supportive; we have a local team in the Melbourne office that is here for your every need
- Educational; if we find the right person to join our team at a senior level an apprentice may be hired to support your growth within the business
- Residential and Commercial
- Duties will include, but are not limited to
- Floor preparation; self levelling and screeding
- Waterproofing to and above Australian Standards
- Cutting tiles and stone using machinery provided
- Laying out tiles to ensure a polished finish
- Caulking ad Ceaning
What we require from you:
- Minimum 3 years tiling experience
- Certificate III in Tiling
- White Card
- Own reliable transport with a current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Provide evidence of having legal rights to work in Australia
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Police clearance
What is in it for you?
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Great Work-life balance
- Company handbook and uniforms so that you are up to speed on everything DnA and represent the company
- Tools of the trade; no tools, no problems! We`ve got everything you need to get the job done
- Your own team of labourers that have worked with us consistently
- On the job training and support, after the initial training period the operations manager will be able to meet you on site whenever you require it
- Company car during work hours, each morning we meet at the factory and encourage (where possible) for our team to use the company car.
If you meet the above requirements and feel like this job is the one for you get in touch with our team below or click “APPLY”