Are you a skilled tiler or new to the trade? Are you motivated and driven to show what you can do? Have you completed your certificate and are now unsure where to from here? Do you want to work in a team that allows for opportunities for business growth and development?
If your sitting there nodding your head then…..this one for YOU!
At DnA we are looking for driven tilers that want to join a team that will learn together and work on sites that are both residential and commercial. Based in the Williamstown District; we are ideally after team that are local and who will also be able to travel for business needs.
Our tilers pride themselves their punctuality, presentation, attention to detail and a high level of interpersonal skills. With support a call away and a Melbourne based office that is readily available for support this is a fantastic first step into your next career move
This role will be:
- Hands on; we will be relying on you putting into practice your new or existing skills on jobs, a high level of initiative will be required
- Varied; no day will be the same, every day will be structured so you have a plan to follow and a direct line manager close by
- Supportive; we have a local team in the Melbourne office that is here for your every need and ensure a line manager is present on every job
- Educational; we want our team to feel supported and challenged at work, we assess our teams potential and devise development plans to get you to the next step in the business, the rest of the work is up to you.
- Proactive; use your initiative in getting the job done show us that there is always something to be doing
What we require from you:
- Minimum 1 years tiling experience / Documentation of course completion for new tilers in the trade
- Qualified in the field of wall and floor tiling
- White Card
- Own reliable transport with a current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Provide evidence of having legal rights to work in Australia
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Police clearance
What is in it for you?
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Company handbook so that you are up to speed on everything DnA
- Tools of the trade; no tools, no problems! We’ve got everything you need to get the job done
- On the job training, the operations manager and team leaders are extremely hands on and will be there, on-site working with you not just telling you what to do.
- Company car during work hours, each morning teams meet at the factory and encourage (where possible) for team to use the company car.
If you meet the above requirements and feel like this job is the one for you get in touch with our team below or click “APPLY”
Veronica Valente 0422 293 290