Are you an experienced supervisor or do you want to prove yourself for the role? Do you want to support, lead and oversee jobs while guiding an on-site team? Are you not afraid to jump on the tools and lead by example? Are you waiting for a career break to give you job diversity?
If you are sitting there nodding your head, then this is the job for YOU!
Get that independent feeling without the added pressure of running a business. At DnA we are currently hiring a team supervisor who would -after undergoing training- ideally report to the Operations Manager and be in charge of a small to medium removal team.
Based in the Williamstown District; we are after team that are local and/or will also be able to travel for business needs.
Our supervisor must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal conduct, skill and attention to detail, be confident in running a team with a fair and positive outlook, driven by challenges and will not be not scared to ask for support.
This role will be:
- Hands on; we will require your can do attitude expertise and skills when completing jobs
- Varied; no day will be the same, every day will be structured so you have a plan to follow
- Supportive; we have a local team in the Melbourne office that is here for your every need. We will also ensure that you have had adequate training before taking the team on your own
- Residential and Commercial sites
- Duties will include, but are not limited to
- Setting up the company car to ensure your team have the right tools required for the job
- Meeting your team at the factory / on site to brief about the job ahead
- Ensuring work is prioritized for your team for the day with clear responsibilities for each team member
- Reporting to the Operations Manager on job status throughout the day
- Assisting and supporting the team on site to ensure work is completed
What we require from you:
- Minimum 2 years people management experience
- Experience on commercial and residential sites
- White Card
- Own reliable transport with a current and valid Driver’s Licence
- Provide evidence of having legal rights to work in Australia
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Police clearance
What is in it for you?
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Great Work-life balance
- Company handbook and uniforms so that you are up to speed on everything DnA and represent the company
- Tools of the trade; no tools, no problems! We`ve got everything you need to get the job done
- Your own team of labourers that have worked with us consistently
- On the job training and support, after the initial training period the operations manager will be able to meet you on site whenever you require it
- Company car during work hours, each morning we meet at the factory and encourage (where possible) for our team to use the company car.