As our community confronts a global health issue with the spread of COVID-19 and the potential risks to our most vulnerable neighbours, we are taking precautions to ensure our clients and families are safe.
Currently, we clean our tools and equipment after every use, disinfect all common areas that have been touched regularly throughout our service on and off site. It is common practice for our staff to wear gloves and respiratory equipment during most demolition and flooring removal services which is a positive. It is in our best interest to maintain the health of our staff and clients, especially during this time.
What can you do to help stop the spread of the virus?
– wash your hands before and after our visits
– thoroughly wipe down all common areas used before and after our service as we will also be doing.
– avoid staying on site during works taking place as we recommend regardless due to noise factors etc.
– contact the COVID-19 hotline if in doubt (1800 020 080 and available 24 hrs) and refer to www.health.gov.au for more resources
– contact us if you feel the need to book your works in at a later date
And finally, please continue to support small businesses because this will impact all of us. We will be trading as normal until further notice.
Thank you for your support and see you soon.